Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Apology

Ok so a few things have happened since we last spoke.  My wife and I made a very difficult decision and left the church that we had helped launch and get off the ground for the past 3 years.

The reasons aren't important to talk about right now but if you want to know you can call our text me. (309) -648-289

Anyway I have come to discover that as much as "Church" is great it is also a wicked and vile thing.  Now before you get your panties up in a bunch hear me out.

I want to apologize to the ones that left any Church that I have attended and never called to see what happened.  Maybe I could have helped ease the pain a little or at least prayed for you.

To be totally honest this revelation has only come to my attention since we left the place we called "home".  Out of the people that I considered as "friends" only a handful called to find out what happened.  Worse yet only ONE lady contacted my wife.

I mean if we are gonna call ourselves the "Family of God" then treat each other like this'll. There is no doubt why the world thinks we are a joke.

It's crazy to think that in a fraction of a second how quickly the tide turns.  

So with this brokenness I am apologizing for anyone I've hurt or made feel unwelcome.  Please forgive me for hurting you.  

So now comes the time where I have too dust myself off and lead my family to the next adventure that God has for us. 

I just needed to get that off my chest.  Thanks for reading and I hope that Jesus walks with you daily and shows you how much He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment