Monday, October 24, 2011

#nonetheless

I think we can all agree that God answers prayers in ways that we may not agree with.  Sometimes He answers in the totally opposite direction.  Which I have to admit that drives me CRAZY!!!  But anyway God has answered a prayer of mine.  I have been praying a prayer for the past 5 years or so.  Just waiting and standing and watching the whole thing just fall apart and crumble and turn to dust.  But none the less I have continued to pray and speak God's word over the situation.  I mean that is what the Bible says to do.Eph.6:13 "...having done everything, to stand firm." so I have been doing just that.  Now here we are watching God answer in a way I wasn't aware of until recently.  Now funny thing is some people are like SO excited for the answer we got but others are like SO pissed!!  It is just funny that they all are "saved"  and are very active in their churches.  It just is very frustrating to listen to all the bullcrap!!  I really just wish that people would just trust that we Carrie and I can hear from God and follow Him no matter where it takes us or what He asks us to do!!  I know I am ranting but the question remains.  Would God answer in a way for everyone to agree?  Probably not so I guess our response should be to trust God and the ones that are being obedient to what they hear from Him.

2 comments: