Thursday, October 13, 2011

#redletterchristian

I think it's time to start operating in the power and authority that the RED letters meant us to.  Think about if we scratch that if I started to actually take the RED letters for real then things would change!!  So here it is the moment in time when EVERYTHING changes yet again.  You see I have to start lookin at the one in mirror instead the ones in the photo of my eye.  It has to start here.   No I am not saying that I am the only one.  It's time for us all but you see I am the only one responsible for me.  So here I go jumping off the deep end gonna push envelopes that didn't even know existed.  I just can't sit here and do nothing listening to others shuffle their cards.  I am playing my hand going all in.  So in the words of the Paul if you wanna see how to live WATCH this RED letter christian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment