Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cause I know you don't understand...

I love love love the fact God and my Provider!!  Thank You Jesus!!!  I feel like right now that I am starring down the hillside at this giant running his mouth!!  I am surrounded by all these battle trained men.  Wondering why these threats burn me so deep!!!  This hits so close to home.  That it is like I see Bryan in all of them.  I can hear the screams and the disappointment in his emptiness!!   They haunt me, they drive me, they motivate me.  I know I can't silence them but I can prevent them from having company!!  So that is why this giant that stands  in front of has to be beheaded!!!   So here I stand looking for help but I know that I have to face this alone and in front of everybody at the same time!!  kickmeinthecrotchfantastic is a understatement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment