Thursday, August 18, 2011

Got the crap kicked out of me...

(REMEMBER THIS IS BETWEEN JESUS AND ME)

So yesterday was the last day of summer vacation.  So I tried to make a good day for the boys.  Went McD's for bfast in Washington b/c a indoor playground then went the zoo.  Not San Diego but oh well.  Came home the boys had lunchable pizzas for lunch.  watch a couple of movies then church last night.  Service went pretty well.  There was this nagging thought that wouldn't leave me.

Someone at the zoo that apparently hasn't been to RC in like 5 years said more like yelled "Hey there is the youth pastor from RC!!"   I was looked back to see if Juan Rios was behind me.  He is the youth pastor from RC.  I corrected her that I was at one time.  So this all went down in about 30 seconds.  I just kept walking.  Then I was asked about how much I got paid as a youth pastor!!  By someone else.   That was the straw.  I just lost it.  It was just a flippin disaster...my ministry that is!!  I don't know why it bothered me yesterday.  I don't want tot just sit and complain and moan but You are my healer!!!  Thank You for bringing bands like P.O.D. and Project 86b into my life.  B/c the song THE BUTCHER by Project 86 has totally spoke to my heart.  It's time to get it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment