Sunday, August 14, 2011

A notebook, a Bible, and a fire

(Ok first let me remind you that this is a conversation with God/Jesus/H.S.)

Last night was awesome!!  I really enjoyed hanging by the fire.  I mean that is how all the greats did it. Abraham,Moses,David and Jesus just them a fire and the presence of the most high.  It was cool to have a conversation where there were no distractions.  I love that we You and I have open communication.  I can't wait to see what the next 140 days holds.  I know that it's gonna hurt but I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.  I understand that the pruning process probably never stops so it is gonna be a kickmeinthecrotchfantastic time!!  Oh yea today i am gonna worship you the way I do not to get attention but just to honor you!!  I hope you can see me through all the other stuff.  It can get pretty dramatic at least from my point of view.  It probably looks different from Your view at least I hope it does.






No comments:

Post a Comment