Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When is gonna be....

I don't want to get on here and just start gripping!!  I really wish I could be one of those people that seem to have it all together. (even though they don't)  I want to sit here and just write about how awesome God is.  I want to get on here and change someone!!  I want that when my time on this rock called earth is over that I would have made it just a little better.  So instead of just venting my daily CRAP!!!  I am gonna talk to Jesus!!  So if you want to listen in you are more than welcome.  So grab your god in a cup (tanzanian peaberry) and just please turn you cell phone to vibrate.

First I want to say thank You for always listen to all my bullcrap!!  I'm sure you hear plenty through out the day. I was thinking about how we have talked about my future.  How You have this incredible plan for The Asylum.  Well I really want it to be everything you want it to be.  I also know that I have somethings to do before that takes place.  I just don't feel like I am strong enough.  But I do know this that if the dream wasn't bigger than me then it didn't come from you.  What is it gonna take for me to do this?  It just seems so easy to just maintain rather than growing anymore.  I mean I guess I am just scarred that I am not gonna be able to do it.  So I guess I have a choice.  Go where you called me or die here just inside the promise.  Just inside the promise without experiencing the full promise.  That would suck so bad!!  To come this far and get a chance to experience the promise.  So that would truly be kickmeinthecrotchfantastic!!  So the question remains...when is it gonna be my turn???

1 comment:

  1. You're in your turn sunshine ;) Grab the bull by horns, and do your best to keep your crotch away, lol. I look forward to seeing you walk in the fullness of your calling as your first steps have been right on target.

    ReplyDelete