Thursday, September 22, 2011

#mynumber1

So there is so much I wanna say but there isn't the words.  All I is that I am just hours away from finishing a 40 day fast.  There has been alot that I have learned.  The one thing I want to bring out is this.

On our wedding day I washed Carrie's feet sayin that I would serve her.  I did that with every intention of being the"man" she would always needed.  I've come close most of the time.  The thing when I would ask her opinion I would not really ask her.  It would be more like "Here's what I am doing what do you think?" It would be more of a statement than a question.  So Jesus has brought it to my attention that I need to value her opinion.  So with that being said.  I dont know if she will read this but if so " I love you and your opinion matters to me.  I want you to understand that you are number one." 

No comments:

Post a Comment