Monday, September 12, 2011

#Pickingmyheartoffthefloor

Well here is the day after....All I have is the lyrics to a Showbread song.  "Father my heart is all I have to give to You"  I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.  A thousand concerns on me.  Like "What now?", "What about the kids in The Asylum?".  It's like I am learning to live all over again.  The past 18 years I have been involved in youth ministry on one level or another.  Now there is this vacancy in me.  I am trying real hard not to snap on people.  Everything from "God has a plan" and "Your still in the ministry".  The thing is I can't put the pieces back together.  I am crushed.  I know it will get better.  I know that I will get used to it.  But I really don't want to.  I feel like the devil won.  So here I go the first day of the rest of my.  Here is to a true kickmeinthecrotchfantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment