Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stupid pen and paper

So I had the most important meeting yesterday.  I flamed out!!!  It couldn't have any worse then if I set myself on fire.  There I was trying to raise money for the asylum and I didn't even have a flippin pen on me!  I couldn't believe how are unprofessional I looked.  All I know is that will never happen again.  I stayed up all night working on my message and developing a mission statement.  That way the next time someone asked me what the asylum is all about I'll b a little bit exactly what were about.  It was incredibly painful yesterday but I learned something.  I have to be ready to instantly give an answer of why is The Asylum exists.

1 comment:

  1. Grace to you as you walk this out. Your passion for it is "kickmeinthecrotchfantastic", and I hope that it comes together even better than what you picture it.

    ReplyDelete